Precious Friends

Since I joined Trinity I have yet to spend another holiday alone! I have a loving and compassionate family now. They love the Lord as I do. We have the love for Jesus in common and we are each of us a child of the most high God thus making us related to each other. 

It has only been 7 months since I first stepped foot into Trinity and
yet we are so familial with each other that I am beginning to see a physical resemblance between my Christian family and I. What a beautiful little tribe we are. This little church and it's community is full of love and grace. 

We are helping people and each other through the Word of our loving Savior. Through Fellowship, discipleship and Grace, I found my Home. Jesus asked me to follow him and that path lead me to the open doors of Trinity Lutheran church and my family...I am filled with gratitude.