Author Timna Pilch

I was a professional clairvoyant psychic medium for 30 years, revered and regarded by many as a master spiritual healer and teacher. I lectured nationally on the subjects of New Age healing modalities. It was for me a destructive way to utilize the gift of prescience and healing God gave me. I was, filled with self-serving ego-based motivations with the intention of manifesting loads of money, fame and recognition for myself. By reading my clients’ past, present, and future, I unwittingly discouraged their faith in God. I provided instant relief and gratification, but never actually helped anyone become closer to God and achieve true salvation.   
                                    
 I possessed innate skills in public speaking, teaching, interpreting signs, symbols, dreams, colors, numbers and analytical thought. I utilized these natural talents by reinforcing them with destructive practices such as Numerology, Astrology, Psychometry, and Palmistry. I studied "energy" healing and became a certified level three Reiki Master and found that I was very skilled at hands on healing, distance healing and medical intuition (diagnosing a physical condition and pinpointing the spiritual and emotional causes of the condition). 


My strongest gift was channeling. I thought I was channeling Ascended Masters, Angels and the deceased, but I wasn’t. I was channeling demons because in trying to divine information about the past, present and future, I opened countless portals to the demonic realm. 

I impressed my clientele with my accuracy, intuition, and insight. I had strong skills of perception. They came away from our sessions claiming to feel better, possessing a deeper understanding of their purpose in life, their calling and their innate God-given gifts. 

However, my advice and insights had temporary effects on my clients and they rarely understood my teachings because they didn’t come to it through God. They came to it through me. I fed them knowledge, yet they didn’t become wise because they didn’t understand the knowledge they were being fed.

What divination does to people is that it gets them hooked on the "quick fix easy wisdom" without going through an actual transformative process through repentance, redemption and deliverance.

Divination atrophies one’s faith in God, emphasizes power through vanity, ego and control. That is how the enemy (Satan) manipulates and undercuts our relationship with God. Psychics, mediums and clairvoyants think they are feeding everyone channeled wisdom from the astral plane (Akashic records) Angels or even from God Himself, but in reality, they are helping to make themselves and their clients’ slaves to the enemy.  
               
Knowing the future does NOT make one wiser, better prepared or more fortunate. It makes you addicted to the high of the false good news or the fear of the bad news. Knowing the future forces you to live within the confines of that future template, devoid of faith and a true intimate connection with God. The enemy knows this and uses your past, present, and hopes for the future to manipulate your thoughts and in so doing, thwarts all your efforts towards success.

Psychics and mediums, believe they are channeling "high vibrational beings"
such as Angels, spirit guides, ascended masters and deceased loved ones, but they are most likely channeling demons. Demons are the ONLY beings that I know of that participate in channeling. Demons can sound wise and enlightened but they lie, deceive and destroy faith. Love, compassion, hope, faith, empathy, scripture and the Word are God’s mode of communication with His children. God does not tell you if your husband is cheating on you or what your friends are thinking about you and whether your dead relatives have forgiven you or repented for their cruelty towards you. Only demons do that.

Today Timna is a born again Christian seeking hard after God having found love in His precious arms. She is an author, poet, teacher, speaker, animal rights advocate, and a vegan. 

Gifted with the Word of Wisdom, her mission in life is to serve the Lord by elevating those who suffer by teaching them how to cultivate an intimate relationship with God. Gifted with deep empathy, love and compassion for all who suffer, Timna helps others to identify their gifts and helps them to resist the enemy’s trapping influence.

Born to Jewish parents, Timna, consciously loved the Lord since she was three years old. That was when her mother first showed her Early Christian and Gothic paintings of Jesus suffering on the cross, being taken down from the cross and being cradled by his devastated mother Mary.

Timna felt the agony and anguish of the Lord’s suffering in addition to her own torment enduring brutal physical, sexual and psychological abuse at the hands of family members.

An empath since birth, she had deep compassion for those who were hopeless, lonely, and down trodden. She especially formed deep connections with all species of animals. She rescued drowning worms in rain puddles as a child because she felt their painful struggle to breath. Now as an adult, she can be found running up and down the sidewalks in the rain scooping up the drowning earthworms, slugs and snails. “When I look into their little faces, I see the Lord looking back at me and so all creatures great and very, very small deserve to be saved…”